Subscribe to Chartsmart
The cost for a Chartsmart subscription is $600 Canadian Funds from Jan 1 to Dec 31 or 1 calender year. If you are a new subscriber and subscribe in a month other than December you are then billed only for the balance of the calender year. If you are a renewing subscriber you pay for the full calender year in January. We do not offer a monthly payment option.
Payment Example 1: if it is now April and you wish to subscribe, then there are 8 months remaining from May 1 the end of December. You would therefore be billed $50 a month for the remaining 8 months or $400 plus taxes as noted below.
Payment Example 2: if it is now January and you wish to subscribe, then there are 11 months remaining from Feb 1 the end of December. You would therefore be billed $50 a month for the remaining 11 months or $550 plus taxes as noted below.
Payment Example 3: if you are a current subscriber you will have paid to the end of the current year so when you renew you will pay for the next calender year. For example, in December of 2018 your renewal comes due and you will simply be billed for the calender of 2019.
Taxes to add for Canadian Residents Only
BC, Alberta, Sask, Manitoba, Quebec, Yukon, NW Territories, Nunavut - ADD 5%
Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia - ADD 15%
Ontario - ADD 13%
Other Payment Details
1) If you are a new subscriber and want to make payment after your 1 month trial please email us and we will give you the proper amount and you can pay by credit card, cheque, or money order. We will also give you your personal password for continued access to Chartsmart as a subscriber.
2) If at any time you wish to cancel we will gladly refund the balance of your subscription.
3) Tax receipts for your payment will be emailed to you on request.
4) We do not keep your credit card information and we will not bill you without your permission.
5) When we renew all subscriptions at the end of the calender year, a payment reminder email is first sent to subscribers in December with the amount they are due to pay. Once received, subscribers contact us and confirm their credit card information and also that they do indeed want to continue their subscription. Subscribers also can pay by cheque/money order before January 14th. For example, if it is December 2018 we would email all subscribers a payment reminder, then they would phone in their credit card information or send a cheque to cover their yearly 2019 subscription, before January 14th of 2019.